Albums currently kicking your ass

Saint_Vitus_-_Mournful_Cries.jpg

Just havent been able to get enough saint vitus lately.

Yeah, the first one is better, but I like the second one too: first time I heard it, I loved the opening track 'Crimson King' with the chorus and everything. It just left me with a really strong impression, and suddently it's like all the rest of the album is great. :) (Ok, cut the 'it's like')

assaulter_boundless.jpg

I feel obligated to come back here and post this again. The more I hear this album the more I'm convinced Assaulter has really done something brilliant here. I think with this release they've put out one of the better albums ever written in this style and it deserves more exposure. I can't wait to see where the band goes from here.

assaulter_boundless.jpg

I feel obligated to come back here and post this again. The more I hear this album the more I'm convinced Assaulter has really done something brilliant here. I think with this release they've put out one of the better albums ever written in this style and it deserves more exposure. I can't wait to see where the band goes from here.

Oh shit, gotta check it out. Loved the previous one.

I have the previous Assaulter album,sounds like this is something special.

Oh shit, gotta check it out. Loved the previous one.

It is something special, and a notable improvement from their first album (which I also regard as being of very good quality). I don't mean to imply that Boundless brings something new to thrash here, but the album really is a remarkably coherent expression of everything that makes blackened thrash so great.