Albums currently kicking your ass

bocover.jpg

Something I dicovered on a whim when checking the new stock at HHR a while back. It looks like Dark Descent has it in stock for $9.00. It's fucking awesome. Love the variety found in each track.

Decaying.jpg

Dude seriously? That shit is generic as fuck.

Um, it's death metal that has symphonic stuff. Of course it's going to be generic in terms of riffs (cuz, death metal...y'know...), but it's heavy and badass. It got me headbanging in my car on the way to work. I think that's really all that matters these days to make death metal good enough to recommend for me. Or maybe it is the fact that there isn't much in death metal that isn't throwback style or slam death that is interesting to me at this point. *shrug* In some ways I liked their demo better, particularly the keyboards because they reminded me of Shining Force II.

@Der Morgenstern: lol fuck yourself imo

The Sword - Warp Riders
Thorr-Axe - Wall Of Spears
Red Fang - Murder the Mountains
New Keepers Of the Water Towers - The Calydonian Hunt
Black Pyramid - Black Pyramid

All awesome Stoner Metal

You and I have strikingly similar music taste, it's bizarre. I think we've been over this before actually. :lol:

:erk: That's why I got so excited about it, only to be completely let down.

The new Gorod EP is decent at least, although whoever picked/created the cover art needs to be shot. Doesn't match the content at all.