Albums currently kicking your ass

Let anyone say what they will. This album rocks:

warp-riders.jpg

novembersnewcd.jpg

As far as "untrue death/doom" goes, this is pretty good. I have a soft spot for them I think, as I heard them fairly early in my metal life.

Avoided these guys like the plague for years but im finally enjoying them.
ghost_opus_eponymous.jpg

Good to see Dark Ages are still going. This new album is pretty cool. Choir mixed with evil organ ambience.
114862953.png

And also Agony is still destroying my ass. I just have to make sure i dont get sick of it before my pre order arrives. Ill probably have to delete it soon and deprive myself of it so that i can still enjoy the cd.

Corpsessed - The Dagger and The Chalice

Corpsessed_Cover_Art_Preview2_Black_White_Grey.jpg

Pretty good EP, though not as great as Gorephilia's. Anyone into Finnish DM should listen to this.

Hat - Vortex of Death

hat_vortex_of_death.jpg

Interesting Norwegian BM, some of the songs remind me a lot of Taake. Great, sick atmosphere!!

For years eh? The band was formed in 2008 and released the debut album last year. The two demos were also released in 2010. So reality is that you avoided them like the plague for a year right?

It feels like its been out much longer. Just checked the release date and its not even been out a year yet. So i guess ive been avoiding them for about 10 months...

Front.jpg

This is just my first listen, but right now I don't see why this isn't as praised as the other Carl Albert albums. Schweet polished USPM.