Albums currently kicking your ass

75505.gif

Even better than Graves of the Archangels, in my humble opinion. A bit more consistent and a little more doomy than the full-length, which I love. Nothing tops Teeth Into Red though. The intro on "Auguring an Eternal War" is just beyond awesome.

I have a tendency to feel the same, but Graves of the Archangels is incredible. I shit bricks when they played Lucid Curse at MDF this year.

Boris - Pink reminds me why I love it every 3-4 months. The last six tracks just build on each other so well, and by the time Just Abandoned My-Self hits, it's just amazing.

Nokturnal Mortum - The Voice of Steel crossed my mind tonight, and holy shit, that is still an outstanding album that I haven't lost a bit of enthusiasm for since its release.

8f5a7a276dd6d29081b3491facdc6f5f.jpg
]
Morbid Angel-Covenant, this one is proving hard to get sick of after listening to it so much.

1288023941_25102010-19-54-26_0109-1.jpg

This album is the shit. If mid 90s Blind Guardian played death metal, this is how it would sound.

I always thought of it as more of a if Martin Walkyier ate the mushrooms on Dreamweaver's cover and listened to a healthy mix of Trouble and 80's Pestilence. Either way, it's definitely one of my favorites.