Albums currently kicking your ass

cvr.jpg

tumblr_lg4s3wuO3p1qfv1umo1_500.jpg

This with Musta Seremonia and you have the "Essential Finnish Death Metal" collection going.

From what I heard online Septic Flesh is boring. Maybe they sound better in album form.

The good taste aficionado's tend to prefer their first 3 albums, specifically Mystic Places of Dawn, which is fantastic. Their newer albums sound very different, and not quite as good, although I think they contain some quality songs. In conclusion, listen to Mystic Places of Dawn and you will enjoy it, then go from there.

300753.jpg

Another SK release that doesn't disappoint

New Septic Flesh is for sure one of the better metal albums of 2011. They are so damn unique and killer.

Azarath_BlasphemersMaledictions5.jpg

Love the sound of this.

New septic flesh is very modern, melodicish death metal with synth stuff and occasional clean vocals. That being said, I dont think anyone could pull it off as well as they do.

Old stuff is better, but fairly pricey... if you're into owning them.

altar.jpg

^^ Reallly can't stand ball sagath,you do realise they were a studio based keyboard driven band?.To my ears that is the most piss poor band ever but it takes all kind eh!

^^ Reallly can't stand ball sagath,you do realise they were a studio based keyboard driven band?.To my ears that is the most piss poor band ever but it takes all kind eh!

I am aware of the band being keyboard driven,does it really matter? Good music is good music, and Bal-Sagoth is one of my favorites.