Albums currently kicking your ass

I will be checking that out... (wouldnt know of a north american distro that has that, would you?)

f3e3f9411e67884d9e2d0521396ffe29.jpg

Look what the mailman had for me today.

Nearly knocked my computer desk over when I saw someone had a like new copy listed on amazon for <$20.

Still, $21 for a cd is harsh if it isnt oop.

I'll wait and see if HHR or Dark Descent records get any in. They both sell Pulverised's releases for $10-12 when they get them. Would like that new bastard priest album they're preordering too. That label does a lot of quality stuff, actually.

At the moment, I just got the new Edguy. It's a pretty solid album. Better than TS, as good as Rocket Ride.
I bought the new Morbid Angel... I think I'll just say 'It's different' and leave it at that.

Kicking my ass right now:
I never had: Judas Priest - Live Defenders, fucking love it.
HammerFall - Infected.
Belphegor - Blood Magick Necromance
Recently been blasting Extreme Aggression - Kreator because I just love that album, solid.

New rule: you have to WRITE the band/album as well as putting up the picture. I can't read half of these fucking logos.

Double posting because I dont feel like editing.

1313435497_kopija-cover.jpg

The first half of this compilation, Regurgitate the Dead is one of the earliest examples of full on brutal death metal to a slamming degree. Most of you guys probably arent all that interested in that...

BUT, tracks 7-9 are the Stream of Solidarity demo. SoS is an insanely dissonant, technical, progressive... fucking mind bending death metal demo. It's a damn shame they called it quits before putting together a full album of this stuff, it would have been hailed as a masterpiece. Anyone who considers themself a fan of Atheist, Cynic, or even Death's more progressive stuff should give this a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
A comp of old Order From Chaos tracks(Imperium),fucking supreme stuff.
Sabbat-Sabbatrinity,this is awesome thrash direct from the 80's.
Pretty much kills everything new,dudes been stuck in a timewarp.

Obscura.jpg

For sure in my top 3. of 2011 albums. So damn addictive and memorable its crazy!

Ancient+Necropsy+-+Ancient+Necropsy+%25282003%2529.jpg

Good brutal death metal album. Epicus album art. The picture on the back of the booklet of "Ivancient" is even better... cant find it on google though.

Fucking with an unholy witch from hell! :kickass:

Yeah that's a hilarious picture. Basically like one of those things you find at amusement parks where you put your head in a hole and people take pictures of you on the body of a warrior or something; in the case of that pic it's just a supremely bad Photoshop of Ivan in some chainmail or something. lolocaust