Albums currently kicking your ass

Cover.jpg

Perfect in every possible way. Absolutely breathtaking.

Nice, I heard that leaked recently. Obviously you're enjoying it, but how is it in comparison to their other works, stylistically, etc?

Purists are going to hate it because it doesn't have a lot of the characteristics of albums like Tara, but I am enjoying this and have enjoyed their previous album too. It has different production, very crisp and cold.

Purists are going to hate it because it doesn't have a lot of the characteristics of albums like Tara, but I am enjoying this and have enjoyed their previous album too. It has different production, very crisp and cold.

Ahh I figured as much, and share the same view as you(minus hearing this latest album of course). I find every one of their albums to be great in their own unique way.

136689.jpg

Very cool 70's influenced prog rock album with Albert Witchfinder on vocals.

There is also a button you can click on the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the screen where you type whatever, that allows you to post images. It's a little square image that looks like it has mountains in it, click that then copy and paste the URL of the image into that and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Also, posting an album cover and not typing a word about the album is fucking lame. Try to convince people to check out an album they haven't heard.

I'm listening to the Isis - Oceanic Remixes 2CD, and I highly recommend this to fans of Oceanic and ambient music. I had low expectations, but I'm really enjoying it so far.