Albums currently kicking your ass

Except the band has been around since most likely before he was born. The album is damn good, btw.

61nCqNqR0-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is probably one of the rarest albums I own and it's fucking awesome.

It's Abominant - Unspeakable Horrors by the way.

vallenfyre-a-fragile-king-20111006161942.jpg

Fuck, this is one damn heavy death metal record. One of my favorites of the years.

obscura-omnivium-cover.jpg

One of my most overplayed albums in 2011, most have heard it around 40 times now.
Still enjoying it as much as I did the first time around.

32013_nunslaughter_goat.jpg

Always despised the second press artwork on this (a demon fucking a goat statue?) so I waited forever and paid too much for the first press so I could get this version, then nunslaughter releases an even more bad ass third version art:
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=21020

But all is well because according to Hells Head Bangers, Nunslaughter is working on a 4th album AND they'll be reissuing Hell's Unholy Fire (their opus that's hard as shit to find... on cd anyway) in the future.

I don't really like listening to Nunslaughter unless I am seeing them live. Their music really shines in a live atmosphere. I was amazed with them at MDF.

Anyways, I received my own record player, receiver, and speakers for my birthday and I'm testing them out now with nothing but the best album of the previous decade.

Engram.jpg

^ Good stuff Kafka.

Lot's of stuff has been kicking my ass lately. Everything by The Flight of Sleipnir & the following has all been on heavy rotation lately.

Taake-Noregs-Vaapen-300x270.png

TNO036.jpg

cover.jpg

Kältetod - Leere

94366.jpg

Doombringer - Ancient Abominations

Doombringer%2B2011%2BAncient%2BAbominations%2B%2528Compilation%2529.jpeg