Albums currently kicking your ass

1319033913_mort.jpg

400x400.aspx

Fucking love blood freak. Insanely good band.

"We're all gonna have so much fun, we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our smiles."

114334116.jpg

Really stressed out right now and this album at high volume is helping immensely.

edit: Which other Decapitated albums are worth a go? Only have this one.

It's cute for a taylor swift song to come on the radio and my fiance sing to it. To listen to a cd on my own though... no.

1973482-shredded-corpse-exhumed-and-molested-reissue--demos.jpg

Awesome band, awesome release, compiles their full length and 5 demo/eps.

goreaphobia.jpg

Behind this cd on the back insert lies some bizarre shit.

It reads:

Apocalyptic Necromancy
Chris G. 10-20-10

"The conceptual idea of this album is based on my vision of what stages of unsettling emotional content experienced in meditation and calling rituals to reinvent an afterlife devoid of human ego. I've come up with my own experiments of spiritual dehumanization and created a totem designed to break down and completely exterminate the human material world in parasitic and berserking insurrections. The "ladder of lights" or "Kor Current" is a skeletal blueprint of the 9 stages of selfless inversion. The Human form becomes the simple mannikin for the nihilistic forms of human emotional mockery. The process is to allow full take-over host parasites and evoke beyond the dead and living standards of the universal matter and consciousness. The 9 Kor Current should be at the ends of between world plants of existence and follow only in the abyss stages of awareness; to never touch the living and dead to devour ego and selflessness, to finalize the carnovorous event horizon of nihilistic absolution, to forever haunt nothingness in complete bliss. Each and every soul that may attempt something too unknown and data absent is by one's own free will. Nothing or nobody can EVER be responsible for this journey. I've never fully attempted this experience to the final stage, but I can say from experience that something like this is important to establish a strong magical "ground base" and to always return back! It can affect the safety and health of others around you, much like all fields of the darker sides of magical operations. I've much, much more to do and learn from this unique practice. Beware, Evolve, Enjoy, and Expand."

What. The. Fuck.