Albums currently kicking your ass

You can also contact BTears@aol.com (paganaltar.com had a link to him while the website was active) about them. I'm pretty sure I got them cheaper from him, even in euros than you could from skr, who was sold out at the time. And, he's a cool guy with a pretty decent distro and sends very fast overseas. (located in britain I believe)

Edit: I paid $15.25 each for them, shipping included from him.

Annnd Edit Again: He's the guy SKR gets the albums from. Cut out the middle man. :)

Iced-Earth-Dystopia-Artwork.jpg

There are a couple of really good tracks on this, but IE has gotten locked into churning out a lot of bland, midtempo rift based songs in the last 3 albums, and this one is no different.

There are a couple of really good tracks on this, but IE has gotten locked into churning out a lot of bland, midtempo rift based songs in the last 3 albums, and this one is no different.

Let me guess, Jon Schaffer plays a lot of galloping chugga-chugga riffs? To be honest that's been the deal from the very first IE album, and pretty much every album has a few great tracks while the rest are really boring.

Jon Schaffer used all his riffs on Night of The Stormrider. Talk about riffs, christ. To bad he's not cool anymore.

I wouldn't mind the style, if there would be real tempo changes along the way, but there generally aren't. One song just winds up sounding like the last song with different lyrics.