Albums currently kicking your ass

That looks interesting. What album is it?

Celldweller - Wish Upon a Blackstar

Under%20The%20Sign%20Of%20Hell%202011.jpg

This is getting a lot of hate but i think its pretty good.

The album onder posted is the latest encoffination album, which is pretty damn good death/doom stuff. Midnight is best described in my mind as venom's glory days reborn.

Yeah. That Midnight album is fuckin awesome. It's pretty addictive. I can't stop listening to it. It's surely album of the year contender.

The Midnight description sounds fucking great, I'm glad I ordered a copy. Hope it gets here before the weekend. :cool:

That is the new Encoffination album, Daniel. It was recorded in the deepest bowels of blackest hell and it fucking crushes everything. Check it out even if you didn’t enjoy the first album all that much. It just puts me in some unknown state of enjoyment and sends shivers down my spine. It fucks me.

Excellent, I'll definitely check it Ondra. I actually can't recall another album you've recommended with such passion. I'm really curious about it now. :kickass:

Midnight is the best beer drinking music ever,I can't wait to get back home and listen to the debut.I've heard a few complaints that the new album is a little more polished than the 'Complete' comp but who gives a fuck Midnight rule.

Front.jpg

Fucking awesome old-school Speed/Power/Thrash. :heh:
(Think Helstar, Agent Steel, early Flotsam & Jetsam and perhaps a bit of Toxik)