Albums currently kicking your ass

Devy love?

bfJIe.jpg

There's some good shit in this if you don't count in the ones with constant, heavy harmonics in them (well, you know... he really likes them :D).

134014;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

Electric-Wizard-Black-Masses.jpg

One of a fantastic band's best. As a side note, I dont really like the whole "stoner/doom" genre, but dont hate it.

42.jpg

I've taken some criticism in the past for liking these guys but I don't give a shit, Bal-Sagoth kicks ass. I love their albums and can listen to them over and over.:headbang::worship:

Why do you always try to make such a retarded impression on us?:lol:

It's just common sense to write the name of album and band if it's hard to see on the cover, because I guess a part of the point with this thread is that you want to make others aware of the album just posted... lol. :loco:

This this

Yeah, I frequently use this thread for inspiration for stuff to look up and check out. Which is kinda tricky when I see album covers and have no fucking idea what the band/album is.

Also:

50B4g.jpg

Rites Of Thy Degringolade-Totality.Fuck I wish Paulus Kressman had've continued with ROTD instead of Weapon,Weapon are great but pale in comparison to the psychotic and unhinged ROTD.

That Horrendous band is damn awesome. Love their logo and art there.

Yeah man, its often a hit or miss for me with these "old school" sounding newer bands. But Horrendous does a good job.

196356.jpg

Not an album, but a great documentary about the band. Awsome to see their early start and their enthusiasm. Looking forward to the new album also.