Albums currently kicking your ass

204648.jpg

Black Cauldron Ram - Slubberdegullion

30b247782a0f573953a18294557.jpg

Hope they release a new full-length this year.

Fuck yeah me to!!

Heresiarch-Hammer of Intransigence ep.Another shit hot war/bestial attack from New Zealand,where men are men and sheep are nervous.Very reminiscent of Conqueror this.Also flogging Goatpenis-Depleted Ammunition.Fucking awesome stuff!!

Recent winners:

Semargle - Satanogenesis
9mEbR.jpg

Infinity - Arcane Wisdom of Shadows
WeBwM.jpg

Lord Belial - Revelation (the 7th Seal)
0RTT6.jpg

Demiurg - Signed by Evil
4MbDV.jpg

Merrimack - Obsecration of the Horned
7J8BX.jpg

napalm-death-utilitarian.jpg

I've never really liked Napalm Death. I've always been annoyed by political lyrics. This album is so fucking good I had to forget both in minutes. This is easily the best death metal album I've heard this year. I love Cannibal Corpse, but there's just no comparison. I've probably listened to this 20 times since the day I bought it. Death grinding fucking insanity.

I've never really liked Napalm Death. I've always been annoyed by political lyrics. This album is so fucking good I had to forget both in minutes. This is easily the best death metal album I've heard this year. I love Cannibal Corpse, but there's just no comparison. I've probably listened to this 20 times since the day I bought it. Death grinding fucking insanity.

Dayamn, i might have to give that album a shot, im not a fan of tha band for the same reasons you mentioned ... cant stand them incorporating their super left wing politics bullshit into the music.

but so far iv heard nothin but good about that album. Gonna stop by the store tomorrow, might just pick it up.

I love that we can sit around and listen to Satanic/atheist/uber-violent music, but as soon as politics enter the fray suddenly everyone gets all huffy. I'm a flaming liberal but I still listen to Arghoslent.

Fuck all the haters. Maybe its the crustie in me that loves part of my musical palate to favor fast music paired with political views. If Im really lucky maybe even a dash of animal rights to boot. ;)

As far as the Napalm Death album, im a bit skeptical...The pinnacle of their musical career clearly died off after Harmony Corruption. I havnt heard anything after that got me goin, but considering the praise its getting around here, Ill give it a chance.

Oh, and speaking of an ass kicking album with political lyrics:
22885.jpg

I love that we can sit around and listen to Satanic/atheist/uber-violent music, but as soon as politics enter the fray suddenly everyone gets all huffy. I'm a flaming liberal but I still listen to Arghoslent.

Im pretty sure politics are far more personal and important in life than listening "uber-violent satanic music", so offcourse it would rub some people the wrong way.