Albums currently kicking your ass

What I love about Sargeist is that their riffs have a fantastically evil melody to them. They aren't just aimless wanderings about the fretboard. They're not cheery or "catchy" by any stretch, but AMAZINGLY atmospheric.

Saw them live a week ago (third time, actually). Killer set, and the frontman is fucking awesome.

Now I'm jealous, I'd really like to see them live. I'm fucking pissed cause tomorrow's gig with Absu was postponed for October. Anyway, I'll be checking Inquisition's show tomorrow.

I agree. I fell in love with Funeral Dirge for the Rotting Sun and am happier every release now. I've seen them twice. They do put on an amazing show.

Yeah, awesome stuff. Can't wait to see them live.

This is kicking my ass right now...Desaster - The Arts of Destruction

Desaster.jpg

According to a Decibel interview, he was 16 when they recorded their 2008 self-titled debut, so I wasn't far off.

Dang impressive. But wait. If he did vocals in 2005, then according to MA he was 14 on that, and according to Decibel he'd have been 13. WTF.

According to a Decibel interview, he was 16 when they recorded their 2008 self-titled debut, so I wasn't far off.

Not really. It's 2012 (little known fact). I'm assuming that you heard he was 17 back when the first album came out and forgot to account for the passage of time. :dopey: