Albums currently kicking your ass

incantation%2B-%2Botg.jpg

I honestly cant understand how anyone could like Cattle Decapitation. I'm sure posting that album is mostly because you have it early and you're bragging, but jesus fuck the sample I listened to is just as bad as all the rest of their material and maybe even worse from the full on retard vocal thing.

I honestly cant understand how anyone could like Cattle Decapitation. I'm sure posting that album is mostly because you have it early and you're bragging, but jesus fuck the sample I listened to is just as bad as all the rest of their material and maybe even worse from the full on retard vocal thing.

I loathe all of their other material. I like this album, and I guarantee you that it will garner much more attention than any of their previous work. If I wanted to brag I would post every single album I don't like that I have months early bro. As far as the vocals go, I actually enjoy what they're doing with a few of the choruses in that manner. That aside the music is actually involving compared to their previous works, and the production is solid.

Sorry, there's a new Havok album? fucking awesome.

Its more of an EP, 5 tracks.

Paysage d'Hiver:

Schattengang
Paysage d'Hiver
Kristall & Isa
Winterkälte

Nice to see you posting again, btw, if my memory doesn't fail me. I recall you not sucking.

Paysage d'Hiver:

Schattengang
Paysage d'Hiver
Kristall & Isa
Winterkälte

Nice to see you posting again, btw, if my memory doesn't fail me. I recall you not sucking.
Thanks, I have listened to some songs from them but didn't recognize the cover art. And yea, this place used to be great for some good music knowledge, hope it's the same.

Crematorium - For All our Sins
aH6pf.jpg

It's the difference between "deathcore" as in Hot Topic copycats and actual hard-ass hardcore bands with death metal influence.