Albums currently kicking your ass

I have fallen in love with Impulsive Psychopathic Acts by Cerebral Effusion. Awesome brutal death with some slams.

worlds_torn_asunder-15067580-frntl.jpg
I definitely agree that Warbringer is pretty amazing. I don't care if they only listen to dub-step and gangsta rap post '95, they are amazing.

"When The Candle Fades is one of the greatest death metal vocal performances ever, imo.

I definitely agree that Warbringer is pretty amazing. I don't care if they only listen to dub-step and gangsta rap post '95, they are amazing.

"When The Candle Fades is one of the greatest death metal vocal performances ever, imo.

Great track. It's cool how the album ends with slipping away and drained, which are nothing like the other songs from the album. That's really the peak.

0500b753485d7d118cab895621f697b7_full.jpg

This and Leaving Your Body Map are something fucking special and I'm glad I bought them when the reissues came about.

ChaosBreed-Brutal_3.jpg

All around me faces of death
As I put the noose around my neck
No-one here gets out alive
So bow down your head and pray to die!
Pray to die!
Can you stare the deceased in the eyes?
Or kiss the lips of a dying bride?
Would you hold a dead man's hand?
As he leads you through the shadowed land!

0500b753485d7d118cab895621f697b7_full.jpg

This and Leaving Your Body Map are something fucking special and I'm glad I bought them when the reissues came about.

Been on a Mauldin kick lately. Love their stuff...wish I would of grabbed the reissues of those two on vinyl when I had the chance.

I hate retro Thrash. Evile got fellated so heavily by the metal press in the UK. I don't know why, they were/are so fucking average.

Agreed, this stands out to me as something pretty amazing.

Although when I see you commenting on it, I might add that the coverart is pretty much an example of weak photoshop sampling. The thing as a whole might look alright, but if you look closer, it's pretty bad.

Although when I see you commenting on it, I might add that the coverart is pretty much an example of weak photoshop sampling. The thing as a whole might look alright, but if you look closer, it's pretty bad.

Yeah, it's nothing special album cover wise, though the atmosphere is cool.

Its fantastic. I expected another generic death metal album like most of their older ones, but I ended up fucking loving it from start to finish. For sure in my top 3 of 2012 so far.

I wouldn't put it near that high up, but i've been loving 2012 thus far.