Albums currently kicking your ass

^ Who cares? They're one of the few good Deathcore bands. I own This Is Exile, but I haven't listened to it in ages. I might give the album a spin again. Despised Icon>Whitechapel though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been able to get into despised icon at all. Whitechapel and the Acacia Strain are really the only deathcore i like enough to admit :lol:

I've been watching a lot of Sci-Fi and listening to a lot of Darkspace as a result. I still can't decide which I like best between the three albums.

30235.jpg

Shadows_are_security.jpg

Haha it's been forever since I've listened to this band, they have a new album coming out soon so what the hell.

Everybody says the first one is better, but I like this one too. It's true old school shit. ^5.

Penis Metal is their best.

The Curse over Mankind's the only one I own and yes, it's pretty good. Trying to find a copy of the first album and the EP Yoda mentioned. Its name sounds damn awful, why Penis Metal?? :confused: Fucking Chile....Anyway, really like their sound.

Whitechapel is the only deathcore band i find myself going back to.

I have yet to have anyone explain why the fuck Whitechapel has three guitarists when all they do is play the same palm-muted single-string chugchug riffs.

I'll take All Shall Perish, JfaC, and Suicide Silence's "No Time to Bleed" (and ONLY that album) for my deathcore fix.

I'll always wonder why people want to call JFaC deathcore. They released a singular deathcore ep, then ditched the style for techdeath. Also, I hate to say it but Arsonists Get All the Girls is a pretty fun band too.

Now back to real metal:
5021449197927.jpg

Epic heavy/doom metal right here. Big Boss is a beast here.