Albums currently kicking your ass

I personally like their newer material more than the older, but I like all of it. I would recommend working backwards on their catalog. The EP To Uranus is quite good & Ophiolatreia is a masterpiece IMO.

Word, ill do some searching, thanks bro.

I think this album is fucking awesome... I wasn't too impressed on the first listen, but now I can't stop playing it.

I think Im one of the few, if not the only one on this forum who doesnt get the hype of that album =/

I know this, I don't want to have to do that, I mean is it that hard to spend 3-5 seconds typing in the name of the band?

Ive heard this debate on this thread so many god damn times...Ive never had an issue taking 5 seconds of my time to search for an album that I dont know what it is. I actually kind of like it because more times than not, my search leads me to more info about the album/band and I get more out of it, then just having shit spoon-fed to me.

Impetigo+(1990)+-+Ultimo+Mondo+Cannibale.jpg

This was truly the most bizarre/chaotic death metal album of its time. Part celtic frost, part carcass... Horror movies, a weird sense of humor... and Stevo's bizarre vocals make this one pretty unforgettable, imo.

I know this, I don't want to have to do that, I mean is it that hard to spend 3-5 seconds typing in the name of the band?

Plus it doesn't really work if it's rehosted on imgur or something. I rehost all my images just in case the site they're on goes down or erases the image for some reason and that renders the google search trick useless.

Such a terrible album. Most of their other material is better, though still laughably bad in my opinion. :yuk:

One of the worst black metal albums of all time. The artwork, the music video, every song on the album, they are the Slipknot of black metal. Jesus fuck, what a horrible band.