Albums currently kicking your ass

These albums are raping my soul.

4971.jpg

00%20bestial%20warlust.jpg

this new band's debut album, Elderoth is kickin my ass,
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVRDqUd88b4&list=PLRXOdSSY3he4Px1xtoV3F5E2Vr5Wsv_Is&feature=plcp[/ame]

manetheren-time-cd.jpg

Excellent fucking album. Other than being a bit long, (75 minutes) this album hits all my black metal sweet spots...DSBM, Ambient interludes, Minimal accenting keys, blasts of sheer aggression and hypnotic rhythms. Definitely in my top for the year.

I think we have the same ears when it comes to black metal. Just ordered it along with the re-recorded first album from Ominous Domain. Sounds excellent.

Dordeduh--Dar de duh. 77 minutes of some of the most beatiful and well-played music you'll hear all year and probably many years to come. This is quite possibly the best black/metal venture I've had. How this music connects and grasps you is phenomenal. This will give RIITIIR by Enslaved a run for it's money. Fuck me, as Enslaved are my favorite band, this may surpass them. IMHO, Hupogrammas and Sol Fauer original members of Negura Bunget and now members of Dordeduh blow away completely an thing the Negura Bunget of now are doing. Fuckin' Bravo man. Just fuckin' Bravo!!!!

Dordeduh--Dar de duh. 77 minutes of some of the most beatiful and well-played music you'll hear all year and probably many years to come. This is quite possibly the best black/metal venture I've had. How this music connects and grasps you is phenomenal. This will give RIITIIR by Enslaved a run for it's money. Fuck me, as Enslaved are my favorite band, this may surpass them. IMHO, Hupogrammas and Sol Fauer original members of Negura Bunget and now members of Dordeduh blow away completely an thing the Negura Bunget of now are doing. Fuckin' Bravo man. Just fuckin' Bravo!!!!

What was once a random name that was on my "Might get around to checking out eventually" list has now become a priority. I hope it lives up to your praise.

Great rec,this and ALUK TODOLO “OCCULT ROCK”