Albums currently kicking your ass

hooded-menace-effigies-of-evil.jpg

^ Fucking love that album. :kickass:

As much as I like the riff fest of Night of The Stormrider and the more adventurous song structers, I feel like the band wrote some really cool catchy memorable songs with Barlow.

The best of both worlds is when Barlow sings stuff from Night of The Stormrider...I cant listen to Iced Earth if Barlow isnt singing. Its not even that I dont dig Gene Adam, or John Greely, its just when Barlow steps up to the mic and rips it, god damn.

The best of both worlds is when Barlow sings stuff from Night of The Stormrider...I cant listen to Iced Earth if Barlow isnt singing. Its not even that I dont dig Gene Adam, or John Greely, its just when Barlow steps up to the mic and rips it, god damn.

I might be one of like 10 people on the planet who can't stand Barlow's blubbering over-emotive crap. Tim Owens was the best vocalist Iced Earth has ever had.

I might be one of like 10 people on the planet who can't stand Barlow's blubbering over-emotive crap. Tim Owens was the best vocalist Iced Earth has ever had.

You're probably one of the ten because Owens sounded awkward and out of place on the iced earth material he did.