Albums currently kicking your ass

Pungent Stench - Been Caught Buttering
TaFzS7P.jpg

Jumped on the bandwagon, this album is amazing! Emptied my ipod to put this album on to listen to at work, but somehow it didn't sync. But am glad that i listened to it unstressed as theres so much goodness in this album!

Orchid-The-Mouths-Of-Madness-300x300.jpg

Beneath-The-Massacre-Incongruous.jpg

Production kinda sucks with that typical modern tech death overproduced clanky sound to it but god damn whats being played is totally owning my face right now. Enough hyperspeed technical wank outs and blast beat bombardments to satisfy me but just the right amount of variation to keep it interesting.

Yep, Beneath The Massacre is pretty solid. I have Mechanics of Dysfunction and I enjoy that album a lot. Though about picking the one you posted up, but I never did. Now that I'm reminded I may have to.

Picked these two up Monday and have been listening to constantly since:

Hell+Bent+For+Leather.png

anathema-pentecost-iii-crestfallen(compilation).jpg

I apologize for the picture size in advance, but the other option was something a lot smaller that wouldnt be able to show the artwork as well. Worth it in my opinion.

Àrsaidh - Roots
c3a0rsaidh.jpg

This is some beautifully executed atmospheric black metal with the perfect amount of folk added.

Mieszko, my master.

As he is mine. :kickass:

I apologize for the picture size in advance, but the other option was something a lot smaller that wouldnt be able to show the artwork as well. Worth it in my opinion.

Àrsaidh - Roots

This is some beautifully executed atmospheric black metal with the perfect amount of folk added.

That album just looks like it would kick ass. Do you know if it's avaialble on vinyl? Because that artwork deserves to be owned in a large format.

I dont believe so. I thought the same thing and then when I heard it I did some quick browsing to see if I could find anything and I couldnt. Its their first full length so im not suprised.

Àrsaidh - Roots
c3a0rsaidh.jpg

Excellent.

Easily one of their best albums, best in awhile for sure.

Perhaps a perfect melding of goth and black metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been listening to this album a lot lately. I love finding old-school metal bands that fell through the cracks. There's some seriously good stuff out there!
TROJAN.jpg

Also always jammin on G.A.T.E.S.
R-150-2429809-1283619984.jpeg

and I've been really diggin' on the new Ares Kingdom. Their Dokken cover is out of this fuckin' world!
a0294218442_2.jpg