Albums currently kicking your ass

20141112233621!Thin_Lizzy_-_Thunder_and_Lightning.jpg

yob-elaborations-of-carbon.jpg

Right from the start of this album I remember why I have such a hard time choosing between this and CtPtA as my favorite YOB album...Fucking Universe Throb :kickass:

And the fact I have a hard time choosing between their first and last albums as my favorite just goes to show how fucking solid their whole catalog is.

^I think it's very good too.

157821.jpg

Best of the cheesy shit right here.

I remember being really into this album around the time it came out, it was pretty good for symphonic BM, but I kind of got bored of it after a while and completly lost touch with the band.

I might check it out again sometimes to see if it still clicks tho.

ClichéUserName;10970779 said:
I remember being really into this album around the time it came out, it was pretty good for symphonic BM, but I kind of got bored of it after a while and completly lost touch with the band.

I might check it out again sometimes to see if it still clicks tho.

It's definitely the peak of their catalog. They have some badass EPs though.

moon.jpg

Moon is fucking fantastic.

Yes they are. I have not heard their last album yet, but everything from The Nine Gates and before I've heard and thoroughly enjoy. They are at least on par with, if not a bit better than the big names in that style (i.e., Xasthur, Leviathan). That album especially is one of the best examples of truly dark, dreary, horrid atmosphere.