Albums currently kicking your ass

I remember that one having a great Adramelch-y sound and style to it, but I remember also hating the songs. Should give it another shot though.

a0071982097_10.jpg

770701.jpg

Warchest. Why does this kick so much ass? Relentless, fast paced modern thrash, some neoclassical licks thrown into the guitar solos, solid riffs and vocals. Nothing really new, but just quality tone, production, composition. Some old school Death influences as well. Can't think of a better thrash album for 2019 so far :kickass:

Last edited:
770701.jpg

Warchest. Why does this kick so much ass? Relentless, fast paced modern thrash, some neoclassical licks thrown into the guitar solos, solid riffs and vocals. Nothing really new, but just quality tone, production, composition. Some old school Death influences as well. Can't think of a better thrash album for 2019 so far :kickass:

Decided to check this out on Bandcamp this morning, fucking ripper man. Even though I agree it isn't exactly reinventing the wheel I think the vocalist is actually pretty unique, especially compared to what I hear from thrash metal these days. The pace is punishing, a gamut of classic riffs, cheers!

Reactions: Baroque
I couldn't get into Warchest because of the vocals, if the album was an instrumental I'd buy it though.
Listening to their first album on bandcamp might have put me off the latest thought because the first one has nothing of value for me.

"Panic Amongst the Herd" is utterly devastating shit.

I actually remember this song when they played it live and was floored. Heck, the whole album is pretty damn devastating. Why I didn't pick this CD up the last time I saw them is beyond me. Im even hearing grindcore sections on a couple tracks here, and it meshes with their style perfectly. Ive only been through the album a couple times, but I think this just might be their peak. One of BDMs finest. And if any of you have the chance to see these guys live, do it.

Reactions: CiG