Albums currently kicking your ass

Modern classic.

a3981217001_10.jpg

Oh man, one of my all time favorite bands. Great discography, except for maybe their last album but even that's decent. Would really like to rank their albums. But yeah, Violent Restitution is my numero uno.
Man i'd love to do one on them. Only alums i'm not toooo familiar with are Decibels(which i dont like), Malicious Intent and Custom Killing. That being said i need to check out the latter two again. Violent Restitution, Evil Invaders and Shotgun Justice are my top three.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Seasons over Show No Mercy? Are you crazy?

I think I prefer Seasons to South of Heaven, but SoH is also the one I have listened to the least of the first 5. Title track is good, though.
Yeah I think the title track really tips the entire album into my favour tbh. The first minute or so is just that damn good in my book. Will never tire of it.

Here in 1994 things are different than before violence is what we adore :kickass:

Definitely one of the best songs on the album, but shit even some of their newer albums are more "aggressive" than DI

Bro... Sex, Murder, Art, Dittohead, the title track, 213. That album is fucking mental.
You forgot about Mind Control and Circle of Beliefs ;)

Reactions: jimmy101