Albums currently kicking your ass

775127.jpg

Deathspell Omega The Furnaces of Palingenesia. Grabs ya and doesn't let go.

I definitely do like it, but I doubt I'll blast it much after another few listens. I've been extremely bored with music that isn't Kiss these days, but perhaps I'll change my mind.

Reactions: CiG
I've been lagging massively with doom and trad metal this year. Fair enough, Kiss rules. Which albums get spun the most for you?

Have you finally given the new Grand Magus album a go? I can't wait long enough for you to form an opinion on it so that we could have a nice conversation about it being better than Sword Songs.

Reactions: CiG
Have you finally given the new Grand Magus album a go? I can't wait long enough for you to form an opinion on it so that we could have a nice conversation about it being better than Sword Songs.

I listened to Wolf God the other day in fact, a few more spins and I'll have a solid opinion I think. But I also need to return to Sword Songs for comparison purposes, it's been awhile.

How did you like Wolf God after giving it the first spin? I needed just one listen to ensure that it's a much stronger point in their discography than Sword Songs.

The title track is one of their better modern songs, my general feeling is that Sword Songs and Wolf God while good are both steps down from Triumph and Power and as it stands they're both somewhat interchangeable for me.