Albums currently kicking your ass

The riffs on this one are supreme. Flo managed to drum to service the songs instead doing 3453859374 things per minute. Dave also sounds pretty good.

418460088570:500

Reactions: Slammed and Sophii
The riffs on this one are supreme. Flo managed to drum to service the songs instead doing 3453859374 things per minute. Dave also sounds pretty good.

418460088570:500

Haven't gone back to that album since its release, and I should, but I do remember it in much the same way.

Today I blasted Nachash's full length, Chained to Hell by Deathhammer and the Wastelander CD-r demo while playing vidya. Especially enjoyed Chained to Hell, I think it's finally starting to click with me and I might even say it's their second best album for me, the title track is so damn good!

Started a new file on Fallout 4 today because I was bored as fuck, and because it had been awhile I brainfarted at the part in Concord where you face the game's first deathclaw in the power suit with the mini-gun, I fucked up and didn't get in the power suit and had to fight the deathclaw with my measly beginner arsenal lmfao. It was so retarded but I managed to get it done.

Bethesda glitches are hilarious, at one point the deathclaw got trapped on a vehicle, glitched all over the screen and somehow ended up on top of a building! Then it frame-skipped and landed back on the ground...

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity