Albums currently kicking your ass

scuzzyincantationtee.jpg

bearded-man-with-red-lipstick-on-his-lips-and-nail-polish-making-silence-HDPF95.jpg

Woke up this morning with an urgent compulsion to burn shit and break things. I'm sure Pharma has a pill for that. I can almost hear the ads now:

"Do you wake up in the morning with an infinite loathing of the condition of the world? Does the mere though of your boss's face fill you with an instant, murderous rage? Does five minutes of the morning news leave you with an unquenchable desire to drag your leaders from their homes and set them ablaze in the streets? You may suffer from Ante-Meridian Dyfunctionia, or AMD. The good news is there is hope for you, and AstraZeneca is here to help."

*conventionally attractive brunette runs through a well-curated forest, her silken scarf billowing transluscently across her outstretched arms*

Anyway, this is a better cure.

R-2446626-1290990273.jpeg.jpg

Thought Traveller would be an easy #1 pick for the Slough Feg poll but now I'm not so sure. That entire run of songs from "Tiger! Tiger!" through "Frankfurt-Hahn Airport Blues" is just godly. I love when Slough Feg write songs that segue into each other. And in the latter half of the album, "Insomnia" is absolutely killer, too.