Albums currently kicking your ass

The third track on this album is making me smile:

troll.JPG

That's a pretty cool album. It's being reissued this year, which is a good thing.

Terratur Possessions will be doing it. There's also going to be a 7" split with the Forgotten Woods side project band Joyless and a new album on Ván sometime this year.

You should, they are a very rewarding band after a few listens.
Heres them covering Merciless - Back To North
i love this one

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been wanting to check out some Vesania. is that album good?

So far it's extremely good.

Hell fuckin' yeah. Amazing record.

Moonsorrow - Kivenkantaja
this song is so addicting lately
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqgqK2Ger_k
purely EPIC

Great album. Jumalten Kaupunki is my favorite tune.

Moonsorrow sounds pretty good, gonna have to check them out.....

Oh, most definitely do! They're a fucking awesome band.

Very much so. It's their best.

It's the first one I've heard by them. Are their others worth getting?

fjlt8g.jpg

Yea Yea... deathcore I know... Sledgehammer Face Lift is pretty sick though.... The more I listen... I believe they may be the best deathcore I've ever heard... take that for what you will. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose Funeral is garbage, seriously. I used to think they were pretty good for deathcore, but then I realized Despised Icon - The Healing Process is absolutely awesome :p

For me...:

147347.jpg

Rose Funeral is garbage, seriously. I used to think they were pretty good for deathcore, but then I realized Despised Icon - The Healing Process is absolutely awesome :p

I cant listen to Despised Icon for whatever reason... they bother me and actually literally make my head hurt.

Kill. Crucify. Rot. wasnt that bad at all... The Resting Sonata...that's another story... and it was a huge letdown after CKR.

And early morning grind:

2qby8gj.jpg