Albums currently kicking your ass

02_storm_before_calm.jpg

Finally discovering the goodness of pre-Gathering Wilderness Primordial.

That album is great. Not as good as Spirit the Earth Aflame, but still an awesome album. Epic as fuck.

I'm actually starting to like The Gathering Wilderness over To The Nameless Dead.

To each his own really; nearly all their albums are at least quality if not absolutely awesome.

I love the songwriting on The Gathering Wilderness, but the production quality on To the Nameless Dead is much better, and it's also such an adrenaline-fueled record. So much emotion throughout the whole thing; I just love it.

To be honest, it's the first time Azaghal releases something that actually calls my attention. Perhaps because it moves a bit from the absolute rawness of the last albums. Songs are well structured, there's even some melody, something these guys never seemed to care about :lol:

Before this one, I tried Perkeleen Luoma, Codex Antitheus, Luciferin Valo and Omega, and all of them are less interesting than the new one, Teraphim. It has better production, and the best riffs I've listened by Azaghal.

I would say this one is definitely worth a spin.

88013970_PanteraPowerMetal.jpg

Not listened to this in a very long time, its pretty damn awesome shit, so underrated!!!

To be honest, it's the first time Azaghal releases something that actually calls my attention. Perhaps because it moves a bit from the absolute rawness of the last albums. Songs are well structured, there's even some melody, something these guys never seemed to care about :lol:

Before this one, I tried Perkeleen Luoma, Codex Antitheus, Luciferin Valo and Omega, and all of them are less interesting than the new one, Teraphim. It has better production, and the best riffs I've listened by Azaghal.

I would say this one is definitely worth a spin.

I liked Omega a lot myself, but then again I haven't heard Teraphim yet. It's definitely on my "To Listen" list

2nd for the Blind Guardian album, anything by them is great, however A Twist In The Myth is their worst. Iced Earth are becoming stale on me, but NoTS is probly their only promising album these days.