Albums currently kicking your ass

2214694-orange-goblin-healing-through-fire.jpg

Orange Goblin <3

Autopsy-Macabre-Eternal-e1301176685928.jpg

I caved and downloaded before buying because of mixed reviews here, and per usual, you're a bunch of faggots and this is awesome.

:kickass:

0000f7bc.jpg

Having a pretty bad set of speakers, I can't enjoy Onward to Golgotha nearly as much as this album. One day I'll buy myself a decent sound system and finally be able to distinguish the actual music that's supposedly on OtG.

Ironically, the best songs on the Walls of Jericho compilation are those not from the original album.

FLY HIGH, TOUCH THE SKY
NEVER KNOW THE REASON WHY IT EEENDS
VICTIM OF FATE!

wkqons.jpg

Easily their best. Awesome fucking album

I have to say, I prefer the EP before it, mostly because Murderer is easily one of the best German speed metal songs ever.

Also anyone who enjoys Walls of Jericho needs to download the first Mephisto album. I say download mostly because it's impossible to even find and even if you did find it, it would probably cost a bajillion dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I prefer the EP before it, mostly because Murderer is easily one of the best German speed metal songs ever.

Hah! Yo mutantllama, you know the EP before it is included on the Walls of Jericho compilation I mentioned above, right? Again, it is ironic that the centrepiece of this compilation gets surpassed by the "incl."-material.