circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

Anyone in the same boat, or am I going down with the ship alone? :loco:

Dis[and/or]cuss.

The Gathering Wilderness never really kicked me in the balls either... hm, oh well. I can recognize that Primordial is an awesome band, it's just not really my thing.

TGE, while I recognize it as one hell of an album, does very little for me. There's one riff in Born that just grips me by the scrotum, and the rest doesn't hold my interest. I did try, I really did.

MFJ said:
The Gathering Wilderness never really kicked me in the balls either... hm, oh well. I can recognize that Primordial is an awesome band, it's just not really my thing.
yep, same with me. although i'll probably enjoy the album again when the weather cools down a bit more.

i still don't like blood inside, and i'm a god damn ulver fanboy. sucks.

MFJ said:

Same with me really, although Decadent showed me one of their very early releases and I fucking loved it, whereas he didn't, so I dunno what's going on there... :loco:

The Gathering Wilderness makes me tinkle a little, but I need colder weather to really get into it. I do like it, though.

This Godless Endevoureereesejldh is a good album, but I'm having trouble getting into all the songs on it. I think Enemies of Reality kicked its tits off. I can't comprehend why everybody is dis[and/or]cussing that album.

Circus Rimbone: Do you have the new Swarm of the Lotus yet? That album is really crushing my nipples. I'm waiting on the new Ion Dissonance to arrive. Supposedly it is as good as the Swarm album.

TGE doesn't kick me in the balls either. It's a lovable album, and the tracks were great live, but they've made stronger albums in the past.

Ellestin said:
The Coffin Ships dude...
I've experienced it live, you don't have to tell me. :D

That said, Autumn's Ablaze dude, Gods to the Godless dude, Sons of the Morrigan dude, Infernal Summer dude, A Journey's End dude, The Burning Season dude, Graven Idol dude... etc

...and yes, Nevermore is shite.

Erik said:
That said, Autumn's Ablaze dude, Gods to the Godless dude, Sons of the Morrigan dude, Infernal Summer dude, A Journey's End dude, The Burning Season dude, Graven Idol dude... etc

Sure, but none of them are on TGW, or did I miss some ghost tracks?

[FULL QUOTE=Erik]TGE doesn't kick me in the balls either. It's a lovable album, and the tracks were great live, but they've made stronger albums in the past.[/QUOTE]

The Gathering Elderness then, eh? :D