Alestorm-Final Product

In my opinion, the vocals don't sit well in the mix. They sound too upfront and distract from the other instruments. I'm by no means a recording guru but this is just my opinion. Everything else sounds great.

233alestorm.jpg

No, "IT IS?" My face is in the catologue!? Haha

And here the release dates again, please publish on your websites:
23.01.2008 Finland
25.01.2008 Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Sweden
28.01.2008 Europe
29.01.2008 USA / Canada

ah, ok, got it! ;)
yeah, it is. it's the whole promo pic where you cut out your avatar from. otherwise i probably wouldn't have recognised it anyway! ;) and there is some blabla about latest addition to the label, recorded in lsd-studio by lasse sowieso, scottish pirate metal and stuff like that.

funny thing: it's not even first out in austria even though the label is from here! :lol:

btw: if you're doing a diy euro tour let me know in advance.

ah, ok, got it! ;)
yeah, it is. it's the whole promo pic where you cut out your avatar from. otherwise i probably wouldn't have recognised it anyway! ;) and there is some blabla about latest addition to the label, recorded in lsd-studio by lasse sowieso, scottish pirate metal and stuff like that.

funny thing: it's not even first out in austria even though the label is from here! :lol:

btw: if you're doing a diy euro tour let me know in advance.

Know what's funnier?

We're scottish and there isn't even a UK release date yet! Hahahaha

next album? there aint no next album if the first doesn't get released in the uk! no uk release = no nme review = no fake whatever kids with money buying your album.. your screwed! :D

This new clip sounds bloody blooyd bloody GOOD! Drums are killer. The only thing that sticks out to me is the vocal, as if it should sit in more. I think it is ment to be this way though, and i think it grows on you too!