Alestorm-Final Product

I keep saying to you guys, this is drunken sing-along metal. The vocals have to be loud.

that's why they are that much up front ;)

usually I'm a vocals down kinda mixer, but you always have to see what the music is asking for.....and in this case it's ppl like us drunk at wacken arm around each others shoulders singing along ;)

(the group-vocal sessions were really fun, Gäv, do you still have the "terror-instruction-video" flying around? ;))

thanks for listening

that's why they are that much up front ;)

usually I'm a vocals down kinda mixer, but you always have to see what the music is asking for.....and in this case it's ppl like us drunk at wacken arm around each others shoulders singing along ;)

(the group-vocal sessions were really fun, Gäv, do you still have the "terror-instruction-video" flying around? ;))

thanks for listening

I actually have it on my phone :lol:

Lemme fire it on youpube.

Karl is the guy who handles mailorders. Always very fast delivery and the occasional extra-item here and there, ya know.. ;)
Have u actually been in Austria to seal the deal??

I wasn't asking anybody to leak anything, just usually before an album comes out there's a single or something like that.
Yeah and a very expensive video with tits. :Smug: I mean we're talking Scottish Pirate Metal here! They're definitely need the most of them no matter the given budget! ;)

Yeah and a very expensive video with tits. :Smug: I mean we're talking Scottish Pirate Metal here! They're definitely need the most of them no matter the given budget! ;)

I'm no talking single in the sense of "PLAY IT ON THE RADIO OMG" but in the sense of "Actually hear a song off our album since you don't know what we sound like." Last I checked other metal bands have them... but sure. I guess not. :rolleyes: