Alexi / Ale project

fridaY13th

Champion of the WORLD
Oct 19, 2002
West London.
www.planetcarl.com
I remember reading somewhere that they were doing a side project, guitar orientated? Is this true, and if it is does anyone know when they will release something. I want to hear some alexi solo tracks, other than Pulsation, also i aint heard Alexander do many solos yet.

Yeah, Alexi said it wont happen, cuz its only for their own pleashure and its connected with something like Bryan Seltzer Orchestra. Thats what he told in an interview after sinergy's attending in polish Mystic Festival

I read somewhere that COB was helping a Finnish punk band out. They helped them form and then helped write some songs. Does anyone know anything about this?

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I read somewhere that COB was helping a Finnish punk band out. They helped them form and then helped write some songs. Does anyone know anything about this?

helping?
didnt they... ahh fuck...

Alexi said in an interview of Soundi that he has some kind of rock project and I understood that they will release an album some day. And Alexi also told that he will never do a solo album but that rock project can be consired as his solo.