Alexi at the LA Wiltern Opeth show!!

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
i can NOT believe last nite who i saw sitting RIGHT behind me at the Opeth show. It was freaking ALEXI LAIHO!!!!!!!1 shit...i was like dude he looks like him and it turned out it was him. Sux that he only stayed for a little while at the Opeth show and then went to to party with the century media crews.

Lacuna Coil was there at the show too!

He suppossed to be but he cant stand the Shame, so he chooses not to go on stage thats why he was at an Opeth gig because he thought no one would be there.:p

Noble Viking said:
OT: Steve Vai was at the Dream Theater show I went to last weekend in Hollywood.

that's awesome. did he stay for the whole gig?

and back on topic, that's cool too. I thought rockstars always watched gigs from backstage. guess I thought wrong

"then went to to party with the century media crews."

:lol: Sounds like Alexi. :headbang:

:puke: <--him the day after though. Or the same night...

i actually just looked at him because i didn't wanna be rude and bother him. All i did was say hi to the girl who was next to him who works for century media cuz i work with her (well...sorta volunteer way, street team).

haha but when i told my friend about it, they like freakin ran to him just to shake his friend and say hi. Afterwards..nobody really bothered him cuz he was with like 2 other chicks and 1 guy from century media, label assistant and publicity dude.

I thought they would stay for the entire show so i thought just to say hi to him and ask for picture afterwards...but he left quite early lol. oh well.