Alexi at the LA Wiltern Opeth show!!

Because we all know that Opeth and Cob sound alike and have the same influences.....:rolleyes:

I wonder if people who worship Cob tend to not like Opeth becasue of the following: long songs, non-ridiculas solos/keyboard cheese (this is not a bad thing...Dream Theater and Dragonforce :kickass: ). I personally dont think Cob has anything on Opeth. Don't get me wrong I like both bands alot. But after seeing both bands live at least 4 times a piece, Opeth keeps my intrest alot more than Cob. My tastes are obviously different than everyone else's and I respect that, as I should hope you all respect mine.

Cheers.

Wings of a dream said:
Then he must have gotten lost on his way to a Dream Theater gig.

:p yeah for what it sounds like they are THE band. but the only thing entertaining from them is their virtuosity.. on gigantour i think petrucci did not even move... so every1 was like YEAH DREAM THEATER!!!! and all and after three songs, half of the ppl were uninterested... and the singer just came in the middle of the stage, sang his part, go drink in the back , came back, sang another part, repeat 100 times.

and if alexi went to a DT show he would probably find it boring, note some riffs, then get on the stage and do an epilepsy crisis to entertain ppl his way and have his show-off-of-the-day done.