Alexi changed from EMG to seymour duncan

These new Blackout pickups sound great. I was hearing great things about the dave mustaine livewires but they only cam in sets. These blackouts seem good, i'm getting kindof boared of EMG's, I might buy a bridge blackout when they come out

These new Blackout pickups sound great. I was hearing great things about the dave mustaine livewires but they only cam in sets. These blackouts seem good, i'm getting kindof boared of EMG's, I might buy a bridge blackout when they come out

omg:lol: :lol:

umm yeah...so? i know that...i meant that i got pwned lolz :D :lol: its starting to get late(fuck) shoud go sleep so i can work tomorrow:lol: Lol not really but yeah...im so freakin tired so ill go sleep so i wont get pwned anymore :D its a big danger ill pwn myself too so!XD

umm yeah...so? i know that...i meant that i got pwned lolz :D :lol: its starting to get late(fuck) shoud go sleep so i can work tomorrow:lol: Lol not really but yeah...im so freakin tired so ill go sleep so i wont get pwned anymore :D its a big danger ill pwn myself too so!XD

yea go to sleep......and never wake up.