Alexi guitar picks

hmm well i just laughed my pants out coz of war_blade taking him/her seriously.. :)

RazorBladeChild said:
Ow man sorry im a noob or what ever the fuck.I just like talkin about my favourite band and guitars i just thought i could strike up a conversation! So because i havnt been a member for as long or posted as many times as you that makes me less of a fan?
Alexi was right some of you guys are just fuckin nerds.You slag people off because they dont spend as much time on the net as you.
In your face and JD 18 thanks for the pointers and info. I asked because i wanted to know what Alexi's preference to guitar picks is thats all.

I agree to some of this..

And the rest is kinda gay..:)

BloodyScalpel said:
:lol: I bet you don't have any idea who mistressofthedark really is or why is she being sarcastic :D

oh alright, i just got done talking with someone who said alexi is the next steve vai. SO i was in "one of those moods..."

Now that i read the post i cant believe i didn't pick up on that.

btw alexi uses this, when i meet him he said that these are his secret wepon
B000A6T6CM.01-A2HAA9Z6IV920C._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A6T6CM/qid=1147835719/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-0333073-2157428?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&v=glance&n=11091801

You guys are all fucking morons anyways.

Tr00 players play jazz 3's. They're great. They're nice and small for a focussed attack on the strings, nice and accurate, great for sweeping and alt picking. If I'm not using them I'm either playing 1.14mm or 2 mm picks.

FearTheMullet said:
You guys are all fucking morons anyways.

Tr00 players play jazz 3's. They're great. They're nice and small for a focussed attack on the strings, nice and accurate, great for sweeping and alt picking. If I'm not using them I'm either playing 1.14mm or 2 mm picks.

Damn....That must be why I can't sweep. Because the cheap fender picks I use. Damn. I wish I would have known this. I'll get these so I can rip my fretboard off. Also, I bought a Type R sticker and slapped it on my guitar and it sounds UNGODLY through my little Fender Amp.

o_O o_O o_O
Rock Hydra said:
Damn....That must be why I can't sweep. Because the cheap fender picks I use. Damn. I wish I would have known this. I'll get these so I can rip my fretboard off. Also, I bought a Type R sticker and slapped it on my guitar and it sounds UNGODLY through my little Fender Amp.

no, you cant sweep cause you suck...

i can sweep with my fingers NEWB!!!!1111o_O o_O o_O

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
a pick is a pick. it will not make you play as well as ZOMGALEXIIWANNAHUMPHIM if thats what you're after you fucking fanboy

I disagree, a pick is not a pick. I agree that it won't make you play as well as someone, but it gives you a somewhat of a false sense of confidence.

Rock Hydra said:

Got it. The pick makes the guitarist's playing. But don't tell to many people, there are gonna be too much shredders in this world then :erk: