Alexi 600-SE question

So your pinky could reach the 24th fret without any hand contortions or discomforts whatsoever? Am I weird then? Because I tried out the LTD Alexi-600's (not the new pink one with the cutaway) and had a very hard time reaching my pinky to the 24th fret without problems.

I guess my main question is: Does the new pink Alexi 600-SE have noticeably better upper fret access than the original Alexi-600s? Because my hand doesn't seem to work with the Alexi-600s I've tried.

just do as alexi and play the upper frets(20-24 just with fingers 1,2 & 3,and leave your pinky back.but if you try stretching and that,even if you have short fingers or something,you should be able to reach the 24th fret without problems.if not check karl sandres from nile,he plays a fully scalloped fretboard V without any cutaway and he has fat fingers,kind like sausages,but he plays like god(in fact,his newest guitar combines the same v shape but with two fretboards:eek:ne the scalloped one I commented and the other an ¡¡11 strings fretless!!,and he plays flawlessly live with it,LOL)

btw,about fret acces,if anyone here owns an edwards,I'm thinking about getting one,how's the upper frets acces there?

btw,about fret acces,if anyone here owns an edwards,I'm thinking about getting one,how's the upper frets acces there?

There many better players than me and my technique is not so good as well.
But after a couple of weeks you get used to the cutaway and you have no problems to play fret 24 on g b and e string.