Alexi Interview And Fourm Wanks

Nick Brookes

I Love Alans Balls
Oct 20, 2005
Milton Keynes, England
This is a clip of an interview with alexi "wild child" ect ect !!!!1!

Now Befor reading this think of the dick heads on this fourm, OK READ

Karma: Okay. What’s the story behind your computer phobia? Fans on the message board seem to think you have one. [Laughs]

Alexi: [Laughs] It’s not really a phobia, it’s just I don’t know. I like to talk to people, like this, but I hate fucking typing and I hate the whole thing, especially the Internet, there are just too many dumb people! Trying to be a total badass and obviously they’re really not, which just fucking pisses me off! But it’s fun sometimes to go in our website and read [posts]. I’m not trying to say that they’re all like that, it’s just a certain group of people…

Karma: Yes, I know, unfortunately I’ve dealt with some of them… [We both laugh]

Alexi: [Shakes head] So it’s like it’s probably this fucking computer geek who has no fucking friends and no life and he’s being all bad ass over the fucking Internet and talking shit. I don’t...man, it’s fucked up! [Laughs]

Ok fellow fourm Whores Now My question!

"post the person / persons that pop into your head i forght strate away" PanzerKunt

^What the fuck is that? Some DIO song?
Here we have to talk to strangers all the fucking time, even though I hate meeting new people.

Well I obviously don't know anyone yet, but I agree with Alexi.

Then again everyone on a computer is not a geek, Alexi. :| ... We're just bored people, hah. Heck, I'd rather be touring the world than be on a fucking PC all day but the biggest tour I could take would be in my cupboard. I can never find anything in there. I'm going off what I was trying to say.

You all know what I mean.

I'm a geek in the sense that I know a lot about computers but I spend my time on here typing my manuscript and I take breaks to come here and ease my mind by bullshitting with everyone.

"So it’s like it’s probably this fucking computer geek who has no fucking friends and no life and he’s being all bad ass over the fucking Internet and talking shit. I don’t...man, it’s fucked up!"

Well that about sums me up perfectly.