Alexi Laiho to tour with Hypocrisy

I dunno I'm still debating about going to the show if I can find a friend to go with. I figure I have the ticket and have already freed my saturday so why not. It still really sucks though considering this was announced THE DAY AFTER I bought my ticket and I was only going to see them and Alexi =/

I dunno I'm still debating about going to the show if I can find a friend to go with. I figure I have the ticket and have already freed my saturday so why not. It still really sucks though considering this was announced THE DAY AFTER I bought my ticket and I was only going to see them and Alexi =/

Just pay my ticket and I'll roll with you :cool:

This is an epic fail and a sad day in metal. They couldn't decide how to spell "Peter" so they canceled the whole fucking tour for them. Why not just say how about das kleinen swedish pottwal faggot with chinese beard. At least I have something to tell my grandchildren how things were handled back in the day.

We are looking forward to see this next generation of little Joonas'es on this forum!!! :O
Wow, i laughed so hard at Jannes pathetic rage.

For anyone still going to the NYC show on Saturday I just received word the venue was switched to the Gramercy Theater and doors are now at 10.