1. Samson PowerBrite Pro 9.
2. Shure UHF Wireless Antenna
4. Shure UHF Marcad Diversity MKII Wireless Unit
5. RSP 2400 Hush/Enhancer/Exciter
6. Rocktron Intellifex
7. SansAmp PSA 1 (Tech 21 NYC)
8. Lee Jackson GP-1000
9. VHT Two/Fifty/Two

The antenna supossed to be in the Shure Unit, notice the holes on the left and right side.
Number 3 seems to be a empty space.

Roope's rack.

rlatvalarigwithnumbersua0.jpg

1. SansAmp PSA 1 (Tech 21 NYC)
2. Alesis QuadraVerb
3. RSP 2400 Hush/Enhancer/Exciter
4. Lee Jackson GP-1000
5. Lee Jackson SP-1000
6. VHT Two/Ninety/Two

Notice the antenna's. The wireless unit isnt on the picture, but it is there. I think the same one as alexi uses.

I dont have any idea how old this setup is. I guess something from 2005/2006. Perhaps 2004.

wow nice info... but does ti really count how much its old?

Regardless of what equipment they're using now, it's still useful for those that want to get close to their Hate Crew Deathroll tone (I know Alexi switched to the VHT poweramp for that album so it must be a shot from 2003, around the time Alexi did the Young Guitar DVD: Reap 'N' Roll Licks).

Regardless of what equipment they're using now, it's still useful for those that want to get close to their Hate Crew Deathroll tone (I know Alexi switched to the VHT poweramp for that album so it must be a shot from 2003, around the time Alexi did the Young Guitar DVD: Reap 'N' Roll Licks).

If i woud want a COB sound i woud probly choose Peavey classic 50/50 poweramp and Rocktron intellifex FX processor and a GP-1000.

the peavey classic 50/50 is probably the best deal moneywise on a tube poweramp IMO, i got mine for $175, its got a lot of options the resonance and presence knobs are sweet

I thought they changed to VHT during AYDY. I know he used a peavey 50/50 during Tuska 2003.

I'll try to watch the Reap 'n roll dvd, there's a shot of his Rack there.

If i woud want a COB sound i woud probly choose Peavey classic 50/50 poweramp and Rocktron intellifex FX processor and a GP-1000.

Well yeah, that's the Follow The Reaper sound. I'm just saying, if someone wanted the HCDR tone, then this WOULD be useful. But then saying that, it'd still be usful for a HB/FTR tone too because Alexi was still using the Lee Jackson preamp, just a different poweramp and different mics in the studio and different mixing.

yea dude but as im finding out rack stuff is heavy as hell, i brought my setup out to jam with a drummer for the first time with it yesterday, and i only have a the peavey 50/50 classic, the lee jackson, a power conditioner and an effects processor in it and it had to have weighed at least 90 pounds, my back seriously huts, i wish it had wheels

how is this all connecte?d is alexi's rack al what you see there connected to his Marshall Speaker or is there a Marshall top on it to?

yea dude but as im finding out rack stuff is heavy as hell, i brought my setup out to jam with a drummer for the first time with it yesterday, and i only have a the peavey 50/50 classic, the lee jackson, a power conditioner and an effects processor in it and it had to have weighed at least 90 pounds, my back seriously huts, i wish it had wheels

Well their cases have wheels, maybe you should get some too. :p

From what I've read and heard:

Something Wild = 5150
Hatebreeder = GP-1000 + Rocktron Velocity 300
Tokyo Warhearts = GP-1000 + SP-1000
Beware the Heavens = ENGL Savage
To Hell and Back = GP-1000 + Engl E840/50
Follow the Reaper = GP-1000 + Engl E840/50
Seoul 2001 = GP-1000 + SP-1000
Suicide By My Side = GP-1000 + Engl E840/50
Hatecrew Deathroll = GP-1000 + 5150 (slaved to power section)
Tuska 2003 = GP-1000 + Peavey Classic 50/50
Are You Dead Yet? = GP-1000 + VHT 2:90:2
Chaos Ridden Years = GP-1000 + VHT 2:90:2

Whatever the power amp, the majority of that sound comes from the J-50BC, JE-1000, and GP-1000.

so what i think is that i only have to have an J-50BC JE-1000 wich i already own
and an GP-1000 an SP-1000 and an Marshall 1960B Straight front Speaker Box or how that thing is could and i can play with the bodom sound? with the good options ofcourse

what are the differences between using an amp like (5150) or a preamp like (GP-1000) ?

its a rack preamp. You can adjust your sound in racks by buying different rack modules and shit. Okay so heres the difference in 5150 theres the preamp in the head and poweramp and you just plug it into the cabinet. But on a GP-1000 you need to have a poweramp too and plug those 2 together into a cabinet.

so what i think is that i only have to have an J-50BC JE-1000 wich i already own
and an GP-1000 an SP-1000 and an Marshall 1960B Straight front Speaker Box or how that thing is could and i can play with the bodom sound? with the good options ofcourse
The SP1000 is not necesarry, get an Peavey 50/50 their cheaper (just like lowberg says).
(@fastbodom: waar woon je, ik weet nog een peavey 50/50 te staan).

Ben Johnson said:
From what I've read and heard
i really dont know, but what i've heard they never used ENGL. Well actually i don t really know.

its a rack preamp. You can adjust your sound in racks by buying different rack modules and shit. Okay so heres the difference in 5150 theres the preamp in the head and poweramp and you just plug it into the cabinet. But on a GP-1000 you need to have a poweramp too and plug those 2 together into a cabinet.

I see, then.. the preamp is the one who gives "the tone".. I mean the sound that we reconize from a guitarist, and the poweramp just amplifies the signal to the cabinet ?

Thanks.