Alexi using a JVM as a Practice Amp??

Mar 11, 2008
hey check this video out looks like alexi is using a JVM series marshalll amp maybe the JVM410H for my investigations from the vid cause of the number of dials that is on the head itself

look at:2.22

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C4Djhfw-WBo[/ame]

:headbang:

what teh hell i was just wondering ??

man talk about a dickshit
You are the dickshit here. If you seriously now consider the JVM as an amp for you JUST because Alexi happens to use one as a practice amp: I hope your dick falls of so you wont have kids. We dont need more people like you

You are the dickshit here. If you seriously now consider the JVM as an amp for you JUST because Alexi happens to use one as a practice amp: I hope your dick falls of so you wont have kids. We dont need more people like you

dude alexi is using like 100 heads changing from time to time..so what do you mena i should get an amp head for hat hes using at times...guitar eros krank..i should get...COBTV part 2 JVm..i should get comon man how much would a guitar ifestye like that cost for an everyday person like you and me...i might aswell get a good amp with multiple settings to get the tone of my choice yea

comon be serious

dude alexi is using like 100 heads changing from time to time..so what do you mena i should get an amp head for hat hes using at times...guitar eros krank..i should get...COBTV part 2 JVm..i should get comon man how much would a guitar ifestye like that cost for an everyday person like you and me...i might aswell get a good amp with multiple settings to get the tone of my choice yea

comon be serious

Didn't understand a single phrase!

comon be serious

"comon" type like a human, and i'll maybe bother reading what you write.

Where's the problem?

That he fucking suck, ok?

look different people have different views...thats being human and to comment on someone else,it just shows that you an egocentric person who only thinks that...ohh im so great i should judge people

THIS IS A METAL FORUM WHERE THE ONLY QUESTION I ASKED WAS DOES...YES ..DOES ALEXI USES A JVM SERIES AMP NOW..not the krankenstien or the JCM 800 ..or other amps or DUDE I WANNA GET A JVM SERIES AMP CAUSE ALEXI USES THEM YAY WTF OMG man

Holy crap. People get labelled quite fast?

Maybe he wanted to know how it sounds?

Good and bad things. Considering an experienced guy like Laiho uses it, it might be good.

If I heard Alexi used an amp, I had never heard of, I'd maybe like to know how it would sound then. Without being a fanboy, or considering buying it.

I sure as hell listened to Alexis amp, without trying to be him. Damnit, I swear by my Laney :p

Fanboy Mctardasses with no grasp of the English language or what it's like to grow pubic hair do.

is it a good amp ??

That was the question. A normal, simple question. What the hell is wrong with you?
Why can't you ask if it's a good amp, without being labelled as a fanboy?

^^ see totally my points

well about the head and cab lol ill try to go to the guitar shop around my area and check it out??

hah the phenom always has these funny signatures below about niggas stealing his stuff XDXD

:lol: Well this time i do actually have someone stealing my randall(THOMANN) :lol: They still haven't got the amp from warranty repair. I just hope to god i won't get banned for my sigs:lol: Well think about it...it would be rasistic to white ppl if i had a white man there!:lol:

:lol: Well this time i do actually have someone stealing my randall(THOMANN) :lol: They still haven't got the amp from warranty repair. I just hope to god i won't get banned for my sigs:lol: Well think about it...it would be rasistic to white ppl if i had a white man there!:lol:

Thomann is always helluva slow. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered before checking if they had it home :lol: