Alexi will have a Guitar World colum

Axxmaster

Something Funny
May 14, 2004
WA State
In the october issue of Guitar World there's a little article about Alexi and they said "look for him to debut as a Guitar World columnist soon!" My fucking scanner isn't working so I can't post it; not much anyway, but I'm fucking excited about his colum. It's gonna kick major ass, I can't wait.

Here's the article
File0jj001.jpg

undefined

Fuck yeah! I just got the new Guitar World... :headbang: I've been waiting for it for about a month now, and I have to say that I'm really fucking excited to learn Needled 24/7 ( the correct way ). Alexi is now without a doubt the best columnsit in Guitar World, and I'm sure all of you will agree. How awesome is it getting lessons from great guitar players like zakk wylde, matthew bachand and jonathon donias...but the wildchild alexi laiho?? o_O fuck...I dont even think I can handle that shit. anyway, to all the bodom fans, i highly suggest you pick up a copy of the november 2004 guitar world. until next time..

Bodom Beach Terror! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i depth like "the song starts off with a descending hungarian minor mode and then ultimately results in me tremolo picking the e string (which is currently a d because of tuning) with my right hand at a very fast pace" (not a real quote.....just a general idea of what its like)

and yes, bc rich guitars are made in my basement, by the roaches that live there. maybe that explains the horrible craftsmenship.

yeah, guitar world is pretty weird about releasing issues way too early..i've never understood it. but if it means getting Alexi's columns in my hands quicker, then so be it! :)