Alexi's Beer

It definetly was...it tastes good. I like Mickeyz(our beer) and pepermint. Mixed drinks taste ok too. It's for the alcohol afterall, right?

I only really like the taste of whiskey. Beer almost always tastes horrible to me :rofl:

^I don't like whiskey, but...days ago a friend made me taste his Jack and...definitely I like it!!!

WTF??????
budweiser is czech and as far as i know its bodom's favourite

lol :rofl: The word "Budweiser" hardly looks american/english does it :rofl:

I think I know when american beer is american beer:

Budweiser (Anheuser-Busch)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brewery Anheuser-Busch
Style Pale lager
First Brewed 1876
Alc. vol. 5.0% (Budweiser/Bud Dry)
4.2% (Bud Light)
5.5% (Bud Ice)
4.1% (Bud Ice Light)
Original Gravity 1.045 (Budweiser)
Final Gravity 1.009 (Budweiser)
IBU Scale 11 (Budweiser)

Budweiser, popularly referred to as Bud, is a global pale lager brand owned by the U.S. based Anheuser-Busch company. Budweiser is made with a proportion of rice in addition to barley malt, for which it has received some criticism, though the company takes the position that the rice gives the beer a lighter taste. Bud is produced in various breweries located around the United States and the rest of the world. It is a filtered beer available in draught and packaged forms.

yea and besides Alexi loves his Finnish beer, he just likes to start off with hick beer. if u want good whiskey do shots of Jamesons

I think I know when american beer is american beer:

Budweiser (Anheuser-Busch)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brewery Anheuser-Busch
Style Pale lager
First Brewed 1876
Alc. vol. 5.0% (Budweiser/Bud Dry)
4.2% (Bud Light)
5.5% (Bud Ice)
4.1% (Bud Ice Light)
Original Gravity 1.045 (Budweiser)
Final Gravity 1.009 (Budweiser)
IBU Scale 11 (Budweiser)

Budweiser, popularly referred to as Bud, is a global pale lager brand owned by the U.S. based Anheuser-Busch company. Budweiser is made with a proportion of rice in addition to barley malt, for which it has received some criticism, though the company takes the position that the rice gives the beer a lighter taste. Bud is produced in various breweries located around the United States and the rest of the world. It is a filtered beer available in draught and packaged forms.

Does "Anheuser-Busch" sound english to you?

Does "Anheuser-Busch" sound english to you?

Are you some kind of slow kid? The company is located in the UNITED STATES - therefore, it is an AMERICAN beer. It even states that Anheuser-Busch is an American owned company. It doesn't matter where the fuck the name is derived from. Yea, it's sister company is czech... but thats not what i'm talking about.

The beer was invented in the Czech republic. So its a Czech beer, just because it's based in the states doesn't mean its american. Jack Daniels is american.
TVR Motors has it's largest factory in the states, but it's still a british company.

I'm pretty sure that Budwieser, at least in it's current form is American, even if it was invented somewhere else. I like it too. Alot of European beers are better though. The belgians make some fantastic ones.

Jack Daniels is great too.

Are you some kind of slow kid? The company is located in the UNITED STATES - therefore, it is an AMERICAN beer. It even states that Anheuser-Busch is an American owned company. It doesn't matter where the fuck the name is derived from. Yea, it's sister company is czech... but thats not what i'm talking about.

Anheuser-Busch has launched numerous lawsuits in several different countries worldwide against the Czech brewery Budějovický Budvar because they also claim the right to call their product 'Budweiser'. Anheuser-Busch cites prior copyright, but Budvar wishes to maintain its right to market their beer, brewed in Budějovice(German: Budweis), as Budweiser. Budvar has marketed its product this way since 1895 and claim that Budweiser is a generic name, just as the Pilsner style comes from the town of Pilsen (Plzeň).

The existence of the Czech beer of the same name has caused problems in some markets. A long-standing agreement with the Czech brewer divided the rights to the name "Budweiser", so that the Anheuser-Busch product is marketed as "Bud" (in France and elsewhere) and "Anheuser-Busch B" (Germany), where the Czech beer has the rights to the name. Anheuser-Busch has made offers to buy out the Czech brewing company in order to secure global rights to the name "Budweiser" for both beers, but it has refused all such offers.

so it's settled once and for all

No, you aren't XD

what a relief :)