Alexi's hand tattoos...

it was helpful for you to know that EVEN a person like alexi, who's got lots of stress and is usually under enormous pressure, who has a whife that he's not only got to live, but also to work with, may have probs in his relationship?

I wish people could help me out with my problems as easy as a stranger like alexi could help out you.

you made me kind of curious (since I still have no clue what's going on in your mind), but I don't feel like you're about to tell us that story. and I'm not about to end up as your helping hand or whatever...

naaa, forget about it.

did you mention, that my post number above is the same as your number of total posts?

the illuminates are closer than you might think...

Freya From MD said:
Kim and Alexi did NOT marry... Is that so hard for you to get into your heads? They are not even together anymore...
dude...they did get married

Kani said:
Regarding myself and Alexi (even though it shoudn't be anyone's business, however I just want this clarified since so many people have it wrong).... We're NOT divorced. We ARE separated and have been for about 10 months now. He's still one of my best friends in the whole world, and he'd tell you the same about me. We even did our entire last european tour with Sinergy together since having separated just a few weeks earlier. That right there should tell you that we can still live & rock on the road together and not let our personal separation affect our professional situation. Alexi and I never ever intended or expected our relationship to be so publicized and we had no idea people would even be interested in it. I mean, this is heavy metal, not Hollywood ;). But hey, that's enough about this. Now you heard it straight from the source, so let's move on please.
taken from
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104620

and about rep.... fuck, i never get good rep, some1 plz gimme good rep just for me to feel the feeling of having good rep ;)
well fuck rep... who invented that? arrrrg, just to denigrate my image :p

Here's what I was looking for....

captainplanet.jpg

@Steve: Master of Magic rulz!!!!!!!! Do you have it?? want want :lol:

Cobluver...great, another creative nickname. and a person who lacks the ability to understand irony.