all about weight loss

morrie

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2018
Have you ever heard about cannabis can helps you to lose weight. it will come as no surprise to them that those who smoke it are usually slimmer compared to those who don’t. As a natural bodyweight regulator, cannabis also helps to fight diabetes in the body. As I continue researching, Cannabis can also help you to relieve some pains.kylekushman.com/topic/learning-to-grow-with-the-colorado-kid/I learned thru this bout medical cannabis. do you wanna try cannabis?

The biggest stoner I know is a fat fuck McDonalds manager.

He smokes some, then he's hungry, and then he has to smoke again to calm himself after the rampage with all the grease. Then suddenly he's a fat fuck.

Makes more sense than weed curing cancer.

Did anyone try cannabis for weight loss? I personally prefer a healthy way but I'm curious whether anyone gave ut a try.

I haven't really tried it, I think the natural way is the best. I am currently trying to lose weight, the trainer told me that the main way out is diet. I think everything will work out with intermittent fasting cortisol, which is here , the main thing is to go to your goal, and the rest will be fine.

Last edited: