All the way to Sweden

kater

Aug 4, 2002
Hey guys!
I'm kind of new around here (used to post on Sinergy board some time ago, but it's the first time I post here).

Well, the thing is, I'm from Brazil and in the begining of July I'll be going to Sweden, Finland and Norway on vacation. I'm a huge fan of some Scandinavian bands, mainly Vintersorg, Opeth and some others. So, I was wondering if any of you who live there could help me find any good gig to go to. Whatever you can do to help me, is ok. Links, files, or simply posting info you know. I'd be really glad.

Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.:kickass: :headbang:

There was a Sinergy board here at UM some time ago, but it vanished along with the band. That's why I stopped posting. :D

kater said:
Well, the thing is, I'm from Brazil and in the begining of July I'll be going to Sweden, Finland and Norway on vacation. I'm a huge fan of some Scandinavian bands, mainly Vintersorg, Opeth and some others. So, I was wondering if any of you who live there could help me find any good gig to go to. Whatever you can do to help me, is ok. Links, files, or simply posting info you know. I'd be really glad.

Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.:kickass: :headbang:

It all depends on how long you'll stay. But if you're in Sweden between the 4-5th of August, you should really go to Gates of Metal (http://www.gatesofmetal.se/) in Hultsfred. It will be my first visit there, and I don't want to miss bands such as Lumsk, Thyrfing, Amorphis, Dismember, Naglfar and One Man Army.

If you're quick, you might catch Tuska Open Air in Helsinki, Finland. The dates are between 30th June - 2nd July. http://www.tuska-festival.fi/

As for myself, I'm off to Roskilde Festival on tuesday to see Guns N' Roses, Bob Dylan, Hatesphere, Killl, Roger Waters & Opeth. Oh, and I might have a beer or two as well...

Have a good summer everyone!

Thanx, dude!
I'll take a look at my schedule and see what I can do.

By the way...congats for your great Vintersorg/Otÿg webpage. And Skald sounds really great.:kickass: