All you hot metalheads, go here

LOL is it just me or does your photo seem kinda... umm.. fake, patric?

Which one? That girl? I don't think she would fake it I mean just look at her, she's so metal that she's probably gonna RUST when the rain comes..

no i mean THIS photo:

patric.JPG

then is the background fake? because it looks to me that there is definetley something out of place. keep in mind that i do not intend to accuse you of anything.

the background is as real as me...it was taken 10 min. away from my home, up in a field...the town down beneath is somewhere under the slope...

*giggles* at this thread. Those guys on that site are scary looking. There's only about three or so guys who are actually hot...

Yeah, no offense here either but the background looks a bit strange, too dark. Probably just the camera. Patric, you're seriously gorgeous. :)

What a way to introduce moi to a board...

NP on radio: Craig David -- Walking Away

All these girls...always complaining...always unsatisfied...always saying something like "there are only few hot guys"...
Ahahahhahahhahahhahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mousewings said:
*giggles* at this thread. Those guys on that site are scary looking. There's only about three or so guys who are actually hot...

Yeah, no offense here either but the background looks a bit strange, too dark. Probably just the camera. Patric, you're seriously gorgeous. /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

What a way to introduce moi to a board...

NP on radio: Craig David -- Walking Away

*blushes* You're a sweetie, thanks for those words! As for the picture, well I ASSURE you guys that the background is real...but it's way down beneath the valley which I'm in, so perhaps it's got something to do with that...I dunno!

Partic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from last night's gig in Seattle. F****ing incredible. Crazy fans here too apparently. Johan says they have "some f*** crazy fans in Sweden...you've probably heard of Partic? He's f*** crazy!" Show was great though, got backstage for a few hours to meet all the guys from the other bands, too, grabbed a handful of shirts and stuff before we had to head back to Canada. I'm scared to go to sleep in case the high wears off.....

FUCK! Oh my god, that's REALLY honorable to me! My hero said that! Yeah I guess I'm fucking crazy, poor Johan who has to put up with my emotional phonecalls whenever I've had 16-17 beers!!! I hope he meant it in a good way though, otherwise it would break my heart.

Glad you enjoyed the show, lucky Americans! I'll have to travel all the way to Vienna to see them! Speaking of which, I've got my room covered in various self-made Joke posters with AA...interested in seeing them?