All you hot metalheads, go here

:D I'm on as Dark Jester Patric, and already at number 5, yay :lol: Wow, Johan knows you? That's pretty cool, unfortunately being out here in England none of the decent bands come (with the exception of one-off stints in London), so I never get to see em.

Yah, I just added you on my MSN haha I wouldn't say you look like a blacksmurf, no worries. Speaking of UK bands, yeah you're right most of the bands I listen to are the really old classics. But hey, I bought Napalm Death's newest last week :headbang:

Ofcourse he meant it in a nice way! My impression was that he holds you up as one of the biggest fans they've got (obviously besides from his big sister...LOL). Ofcourse I want to see the pics! I can't wait for the pics from the show to come up on the website - I think they will 'cause they were taken by one of the guys from one of the other bands (not sure which on, this guy was shorter and had long dreadlocks). I still feel like I'm high or something, not just from seing my abay brother, but from the gig. Did you know they're coming back here again in another few weeks on tour with Rob Halford?! I have to go then, as my husband is a huge Halford fan!

Tyra, when I read this and the previous message my heart really started to pound very fast! AA and Johan means so much to me man, I can't really taken open all my feelings on an official forum...is it ok if I PM you?

I can't wait to see those pics either, I've been collecting live AA pics since day one and haven't come across one bad! Hey, interested in seeing some obscure ones from some show in Denmark?

You got my e-mail in that mail I sent you, right? Use that if you want to forward pics to me.... If you don't have it, and it's not in my bio (usually don't include it in bios because I hate spam!), let me know here and I'll get it to you (since you do have your e-mail in your bio).My damn scanner is not working - will have to get a new one when I can extort some money from someone - or I could send you some really funny pics and some band pictures from back in the stone age! Got ones from before they released their first album. I'll figure out a way to get them to you. You can (obviously) write in Swedish, too, if it's better for you that way?

Ah what Email was that? If it was the one ending with hotbrev? Cause that I don't use often. My "real" E-mail is sikkenjavel@hotmail.com or swedish_death@hotmail.com could you send your E-Mail there? Anyway, I want to let you know that this means REALLY much to me, you're a real sweetie! Thanks very much! I've got the Danish pics here by my side, so once I get your Mail I'll send them to you!

Yeah, it had a tiny room for the guys to get changed in and have some sandwiches etc. Good thing too, 'cause the Polish guys had make-up and such to apply, and some of them also had family visiting. The club was really cool, though, with cool staff and really neat lay-out, and it was close to the university, which is always conducive of a good atmosphere!

@PaganBlood: Which username do you have (if it is obvious, I can't find it cause I'm lazy).

@D_J: Nice picture. I see you're here too. Fun.

@Patric: You're welcome. :)

Yeah... but in the end, they always fall for our lovely personalities... *ahem*
I don't care about personality. I like hott guys who have $$. :p J/K One day here and I'm letting my oddness show.

yarr i hate gold-diggers and shallow girls, they make the rest of us look bad.

Me and Jester were chatting the other night, and well I don't know how many else of you posters that have added your pic, BUT our idea was that we all gave each other 10 points? How about that?

So I finally get the damn site to work... it's kinda sad, even though some of the girls are pretty they just don't come across as metal. Although the blonde in the snow is f*cking sweet. :D